1. I was born in Osan, South Korea.
2. I bit off the tip of my tongue when I was 5.
3. I was infatuated with Wonder Woman and the Smurfs.
4. I believe we get what we put in.
5. My favorite movie use to be Center Stage.
6. I was a shy cheerleader.
7. I moved out of my parents house the summer before my senior year.
8. I handle difficult people by killing them with kindness.
9. I won my first film camera in a poem contest in jr high.
10. I played volleyball.
11. No matter how successful I become as a photographer, I will always make time to scrapbook.
12. I pray in my car before I back out of the driveway.
13. I use to hate skinny jeans, now I prefer them.
14. I've never colored my hair.
15. I LOVED playing tether ball.
16. It was always easier to make friends with boys than girls.
17. My first car was a rust bucket but I loved it.
18. I never leave a store without checking their clearance section.
19. I eat crustless pb&j's.
20. The first thing I do when I come into the office is turn on Pandora.
21. I indulge in an US Weekly magazine about once a month.
22. I'm obsessed with watching the Kardashians.
23. I met Jeff when I was 14 and married him when I was 21.
24. Before the age of 27, I never wanted to have kids.
25. My early 20's were kind of a blur.
26. Hugging my son is the most comforting feeling I've ever felt.
27. I wear more grey than one person should.
28. I love love love the bookstore.
29. I don't like putting people on the spot.
30. I'm usually the listener, not the talker.
31. If I wasn't living in Alaska, I would be in Washington.
32. I'm a homebody.
33. I'm content about turning 33.